Guest blogging

[Edit: since the redhoterlang.org blog is now defunct, I have republished the text here.]

As mentioned in my previous post, I did some work this summer with manipulating Subversion dump files using Erlang. I've written a probably way too long text about this for the RedHotErlang blog maintained by my friend and colleague, the legendary Tobbe T.

If you're interested in this sort of thing - for example, if you're currently thinking about how to convert your messy Subversion repository to Git - you might want to read it. Or perhaps you just want something to help you go to sleep. Otherwise, you're forgiven if you don't follow that link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hobbit (1982 game) graphics engine in Javascript

Recreated ZX Spectrum (Bluetooth Keyboard)

The times they are a-changin'